In addition, if the revised version of this Agreement includes a Substantial Change, we will provide you with 30 days’ prior notice of such Substantial Change as per the Notification Preferences provided by you. You are advised to regularly check for any amendments or updates to the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. For the purpose of this Agreement, the term “Substantial Change” means a change to the terms of this Agreement that materially reduces your rights or increases your responsibilities.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. These terms & conditions, as modified or amended from time to time, are a binding contract between the company and you. If you visit, use, or shop at the site (or any future site operated by the company, you accept these terms and conditions). In addition, when you use any current or future services of the company or visit or purchase from any business affiliated with the company or third party vendors, whether or not included in the site, you will also be subject to the guidelines and conditions applicable to such service or merchant. If these conditions are inconsistent with such guidelines and conditions, such guidelines and conditions will prevail.
The Site/Company takes no responsibility for the services or products that are sold or supplied by third party vendors. The Company makes no warranty to their end users for the quality, safety, usability, or other aspect of a product or service that is supplied by a Merchant and/for some services or activities that involve potential bodily harm, and for those activities, the Company takes no responsibility for the service or activity being offered, and the End User takes responsibility for his or her own actions in utilizing those services.
No delay or failure in performance by M2 Pvt Ltd shall constitute default hereunder or give rise to any claim for damages if, and to the extent, such delay or failure is caused by Force Majeure. Force Majeure is an occurrence
- beyond the control and without the fault or negligence;
- which M2 Pvt Ltd are unable to prevent or protect against by the exercise of reasonable diligence, including acts of God or public enemy, expropriation or confiscation of facilities, changes in applicable law, war, acts of terrorism, rebellion, civil disturbances, sabotage, riots, floods, or unusually severe weather; fire explosions or other catastrophes; strikes or any other concentrated acts of workers or other similar occurrences; and of such an intensity or gravity as to prevent the performance of its obligation for the time being.
- The user agrees that if M2 Pvt Ltd. is delayed in performance of the work by Force Majeure, the user will promptly notify goSNAPP representative. The user shall use all reasonable efforts to mitigate the effects of a Force Majeure event forthwith and without any delay.
- Liability for Verification, Identity
M2 Pvt Ltd shall not be responsible for investigating, identifying, screening, verifying the credentials and/or the identity of, or any information whatsoever provided by, a person purchasing any product(s) or making payment(s).
Limitation of Liability
- You agree and acknowledge that M2 Pvt Ltd shall not be liable and shall in no way be held responsible for any loss or damage due to negligence, willful misconduct, act or omission that may arise / carried out.
- UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL M2 PVT LTD BE LIABLE TO THE USER OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ARISING FROM THE PRODUCTS OR ANY OTHER PROVISION OF THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS, SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOSS OF REVENUE OR ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR LOST BUSINESS, COSTS OF DELAY, SERVICES DELAY OR LIABILITIES TO THIRD PARTIES ARISING FROM ANY SOURCE.
- M2 Pvt Ltd. has no obligation to attempt to monitor or regulate the quality, suitability or content of the Products and you agree to hold M2 Pvt Ltd harmless in the event of any claims with respect to problems with the Products.
The user agrees, at his/her own expense, to indemnify, defend and hold harmless M2 Pvt Ltd, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and any of their directors and employees, representatives and / or agents against any claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against them by you or a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against such person is based on or arises in connection with any action of M2 Pvt Ltd including but not limited to:
- A violation of the terms and conditions hereof by M2 Pvt Ltd;
- Any use of the services provided by M2 Pvt Ltd; and
- Any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by M2 Pvt Ltd.